The Leased Lines service provides a permanent, transparent, dedicated point–to-point connectivity between two customer's points, using Sudatel's transport network such as SDH/ DWDM.
Depending on the leased line end points location, there are available two types of services, with the speed starting from 256kbps up to 10Gbps:
- National Leased Lines – point-to-point connectivity between two locations, within Sudan;
- International Leased Lines – point-to-point connectivity between two locations, with at least one end point in Sudan. (Available on demand, after a technical feasibility study).
Sudatel's Leased Lines ranks as premium service, offering:
- Reliability: the Leased Lines service provides a reliable connection, for a fixed monthly fee, throughout the entire contract period;
- High security: as the Leased Lines service provides a dedicated line, exclusively designed for each customer, the service is the best choice for long-term connections, requiring a fast and efficient communication channel between two fixed locations;
- Permanent accessibility: the Leased Lines service offers a permanent connection for data delivering at maximum capacity.
Available bandwidths and packages:
Other bandwidths may be available on demand, after a technical feasibility study
- Access over copper (limited bandwidth)
- Access over Fiber Optic: Ethernet