The major advantage of GSM technology is that it allows customers to use their same numbers when they travel outside home country by using Roaming Service.
Sudani today is offering Roaming service to all its pay as you Go and pay monthly subscribers.
Pay Monthly Subscribers
To activate roaming service you need to visit any of Sudani Customer Service Center and follow standard process and paying the required roaming deposit fees and complete roaming service activation process.
Roaming Service for Pay monthly Subscribers available in many countries in Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe as per detailed coverage mentioned in roaming coverage tab.
Pay as You Go subscribers
• Service is activated for all pay as you go subscribers by default where no activation fees is required
• Just make sure you have enough credit in your account.
• You can only refill you account with any of Sudani scratch cards or you can ask for credit transferred to your account from Sudan.
Note: You cannot refill your account using any scratches/Vouchers of another operator in another country
You can only refill your account using Sudani scratches.
Sudani Handset display:
Sudani - 634 07
For more information on cost of calls please visit any of Sudani Customer Service Center or call Sudani Call Center on the free line 222 from any Sudani line or 0120120120 from any other line.
Do you know how to manually select a Sudani network on your mobile phone?
To manually select a network on your phone follow our simple steps :
1. Go into your Settings option.
2. Select the Carrier option.
3. Slide the automatic button to off - this will allow your phone to search all the available networks then you can select Sudani network.
1. Press the BlackBerry button and maximize panel.
2. Select Manage Connections.
3. Scroll through to Network Connections.
4. Then 'Scan for Available Networks - this allows your phone to search all the available networks then you can select Sudani network.
1. Tap your app button and select settings.
2. Select mobile data - do not tap the on/off switch.
3. Select Network Operators.
4. Tap Search Networks - this allows your phone to search all the available networks then you can select Sudani network.
1. Swipe your screen to the side for your list of apps and select Settings.
2. Select Mobile Network.
3. Tap Network Connections - this allows your phone to search all the available networks then you can select Sudani network.
1. Select Settings from your list of Applications.
2. Tap More Settings.
3. Select Mobile Networks.
4. Tap Network Operators - this allows your phone to search all the available networks then you can select Sudani network.