With Sudani postpaid service, you can enjoy various voice & mixed packages that suit your need and consumption.
|Package Name||Tariff per minute for calls to Sudani||Tariff per minute for calls to other networks||Local SMS Tariff||Data Resources||Rental Fees|
|Kalam Plus||Free (Unlimited)||0.2||100||-||100|
|Smart||Free (Unlimited)||0.2||150||3 GB||177|
|Smart Plus||Free (Unlimited)||0.2||1000||6 GB||260|
|Premium||Free (Unlimited)||0.2||1000||10 GB||300|
|Smart Plus LTE||Free (Unlimited)||0.2||1000||5 GB||230|
|Premium LTE||Free (Unlimited)||0.2||1000||15 GB||400|
• The above tariffs are applied on ceiling, after consuming the ceiling and the free resources of SMS messages & Internet quota, the user can top up their credit with any amount, and then the below tariffs are applied :
|Package Name||Tariff per minute for calls to Sudani||Tariff per minute for calls to other networks||Local Free SMS Resources|
|Kalam Plus||Free (Unlimited)||0.2796||0.095|
|Smart Plus||Free (Unlimited)||0.2796||0.095|
|Smart Plus LTE||Free (Unlimited)||0.2796||0.095|
|Premium LTE||Free (Unlimited)||0.2796||0.095|
• The ceiling begins with minimum amount of 100 SDG. & there is no maximum limit.
• All prices are in SDGs and are VAT exclusive.
• If the user wants more internet Quotas, they can subscribe in one of the Extra Data Packages
• The monthly invoice consists of Package Rental Fees + Amount consumed from ceiling
• International calls starts from 0.025 SDG/Sec .
• International SMSs starts from 1.8 SDG/Sec .
• Terms & Conditions Apply .